Current vacancies at IMO can be found in the categories below:
- General Service category (local recruitment only)
- Professional category
- Temporary roles (General Service and Professional categories). (local recruitment only)
When applying for a post in the General Service, Professional or Temporary categories at IMO, please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Navigate to the Vacancy Notice you are interested in and read the criteria specified carefully.
- If you meet the criteria outlined, complete a Personal History Form (available in the related documents links on the right side menu). Clearly indicate the Vacancy Notice number you are applying for. The Personal History Form will need to be signed.
- In all cases submit a Cover Letter stating your reasons for applying and a completed Personal History Form.
Please refer to the IMO Consultancies page for further information on registering as an IMO consultant.
Submitting your application
Send your application electronically to email@example.com
Please do not submit your application via multiple routes.
Because of the high volume of applications we receive, we regret to inform you that only applications short-listed for vacant posts within the Organization will be acknowledged. We are unable to acknowledge applications for open applications.