Maritime Ambassadors list
- Prefecto Mayor Roberto Tomás Annichini, Secretary for International Affairs, nominated by Argentina
- Prefecto Principal Juan Carlos Antonio Cubisino, Head, International Regulation Division, nominated by Argentina
- Prefecto General Martín Pablo Ruiz, Director de Policía de Seguridad de la Navegación, nominated by Argentina
- Mr. Farhad Mammadov, Head, Law, Human Resources and International Relations Department , nominated by Azerbaijan
- Dr. Sajid Hussain, Commandant, Bangladesh Marine Academy nominated by Bangladesh.
- Captain Francisco Cesar Monteiro Gondar, Master Mariner, Centro dos Capitães da Marinha Mercante, nominated by Brazil.
- Captain Dimitar Georgiev Dimitrov, Chairman, Bulgarian Shipmaster's Association nominated by the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Captain Andriyan Evtimov, General Manager, Stargate Maritime Ltd., nominated by the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Capt. Alexander G. Alexandrov, nominated by Bulgaria
- Captain Xu Zuyuan, President of the China Institute of Navigation, nominated by the People’s Republic of China.
- Mr. Alexandros Josephides, Deputy Director General, Cyprus Shipping Chamber, nominated by Cyprus Department of Merchant Shipping of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Captain Mamuka Akhaladze, Director, Maritime Transport Agency, nominated by Georgia.
- Captain Holger Jäde, Executive Secretary, Berufsbildungsstelle Seeschifffahrt e.V., nominated by Germany.
- Ms. Monika Breuch-Moritz, President, Bundesamt für Seeschifffahrt und Hydrographie (BSH), nominated by the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Mrs Myriam Desrosiers Senatus, a former graduate of IMO’s World Maritime University (WMU), nominated by the Maritime and Navigation Service (SEMANAH) of the Republic of Haiti.
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
- Captain Mohammad Ali Shahba, Maritime Consultant, nominated by the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Mr. Ali Akbar Marzban, Adviser for PMO Managing Director, Ports and Maritime Organization, Ministry of Roads and Urban Development nominated by Islamic Republic of Iran
- Captain Shigeru Kojima, President, Japan Captains' Association, nominated by Japan.
- Captain Yoshikazu Kamikubo, Adviser, Tabuchi Kaiun CO., nominated by Japan.
- Mr. Joseph Boakai Jr., Director of Corporate Strategy & Chief of Staff nominated by Liberia Maritime Authority of the Republic of Liberia.
- Captain Mario Alejandro Camacho Vidal, Secretary-General of the National Union of Pilots, nominated by the Merchant Marine of the Secretariat of Communications and Transportation of the United Mexican States
- Dr. Eng. Ovidiu Sorin Cupşa, General Manager and Chairman of Board of Directors Romanian Maritime Training Centre (CERONAV), nominated by Romania
- Captain Serban Berescu, Associate Professor Constanta Maritime University, nominated by Romania
- Mr. Liviu Aurelian Cazan, Director General, Romanian Naval Authority, nominated by Romania
- Captain Joachim Andrea Valmont, Director General, Seychelles Maritime Safety Administration, nominated by the Republic of Seychelles
- Ambassador Mary Seet-Cheng, Special Adviser , nominated by Singapore
- Captain Antonio M. Padrón y Santiago, Capitán Marítimo, Maritime Authority in Tenerife, nominated by Spain
- Mr. Carlos Sanlorenzo Ferri, Maritime Lawyer nominated by Spain
- Prof. Juan Moreno-Gutiérrez, Head of College of Marine, Nautical and Radio Electronics Engineering nominated by Spain
- Captain Islam Babkir Hassan Abudarag, Flag and Port State Control Officer, Maritime Administration Directorate, Ministry of Transport nominated by the Sudan
- Mr. Patrick Machia Mipawa, Flag and Port State Control Officer nominated by Surface and Marine Transport Regulatory Authority (SUMATRA) of the United Republic of Tanzania
United States of America
- Mrs. Carleen Lyden-Walker, Executive Director, North American Marine Environment Protection Association, nominated by the United States of America
- Mr. Richard Owolabi, Head, Technical nominated by Abuja MoU Secretaria.
Marine Accident Investigators' International Forum (MAIIF)
- Captain Marc-André Poisson, nominated by Marine Accident Investigators' International Forum (MAIIF)
- Dr. Talal H. Aladwani, Superintendent QHSSE, Kuwait Oil Tanker Company nominated by Regional Organization for the Protection of the Marine Environment (ROPME)
- Ms. Vanessa DiDomenico, Project Manager, Corporate Ship Refit Carnival Corporation & PLC nominated by Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA)
Federation of National Associations of Ship Brokers and Agents (FONASBA)
- Captain Jakov Karmelić, FONASBA Vice President for Education nominated by FONASBA
- Captain Juan Gamper, President, Chile Masters Association NAUTILUS- nominated by IFSMA
- Captain Waldo Avalos Reygadas, Marine Consultant, Chile Masters Association NAUTILUS- nominated by IFSMA
- Captain Assoc. Prof. Willi Wittig, MSc, Bremen University of Applied Sciences nominated by IFSMA
- Captain John McCann, Chairman, Views and Positions Committee, Master Mariners of Canada nominated by IFSMA
- Ambassador Carlos C. Salinas, nominated by Intermanager
- Captain Sarabjit Singh Butalia, Consultant, nominated by the Nautical Institute
- Mr. George Hoyt, FNI, Consultant, nominated by the Nautical Institute
- Captain Berislav Vranic, FNI, Captain, nominated by the Nautical Institute
- Captain Walimuni Nishan Wijayakulathilaka, Master Mariner, nominated by the Nautical Institute
- Captain Charles H. Piersall, Chairman, ISO/TC8 & ISO Representative to IMO, nominated by the International Organization for Standardization