A number of reports, booklets, brochures have been produced in relation to the London Convention and Protocol. The purpose of these resources are to assist Parties and prospective Parties with the implementation at e.g. national level.
Recent publications include:
- "Waste Assessment Guidelines under the London Convention and Protocol" IMO Publications reference IA531;
- "The London Protocol – What it is and how to implement it", I533;
- "Guidelines on low cost, low technology assessment of dredged material", I540
- "Low cost, low technology field monitoring: assessment of the effects of disposal in marine waters of dredged material or inert, inorganic, geological material", I542;
- "London Convention and London Protocol: 2016 edition", which contains the legal texts, a list of resolutions, the prospective amendments, terms of reference for subsidiary bodies, and the rules of procedure for the Meetings, IB532; and
- "Carbon dioxide sequestration in sub-seabed geological formations under the London Protocol, 2016 edition", I546.
Some resources are made available for free in this section, whereas those publications that are published by IMO can be found in the Publications section. Many of the texts can also be found in their original format in the respective meeting documents. These are available for registered users at docs.imo.org.