The 36th meeting of the Scientific Group under the London Convention and the 7th meeting of the Scientific Group under the London Protocol were convened in Buenas Aires, Argentina, from May 27 to 31 2013 under the Chairmanship of Dr. Gi-Hoon Hong (Republic of Korea). The following documents from LC/SG 36 are relevant to ocean fertilization, now included under the broader title of marine geoengineering.
- Report Of The Thirty-Sixth Meeting Of The Scientific Group Of The London Convention And The Seventh Meeting Of The Scientific Group Of The London Protocol (Secretariat)
- Report of the Correspondence Group on developing a (web-based) repository of references relating to the application of the Ocean Fertilization Assessment Framework (OFAF) (Chair)
MARINE GEO-ENGINEERING: Ocean fertilization for geo-engineering: A review of effectiveness, environmental impacts and emerging governance (United Kingdom)
- Brief Summary of Marine Geo-engineering Techniques (United Kingdom)
- MARINE GEOENGINEERING: United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's State of the Science Fact Sheet on Climate Engineering (United States)
- MARINE GEOENGINEERING: Report of the Working Group on the Development of a (web-based) repository of references relating to the application of the Ocean Fertilization Assessment Framework (Secretariat)