The backorders for SOLAS Consolidated Edition, 2014 in English have been despatched. This updated title renders the 2009 edition obsolete. We thank you for your patience due to the unforeseen delay in supplying you with this title.
Following our recently published titles, over the coming months we shall be printing :
- IMDG Code, 2014 Edition (inc. Amdt 37-14) 2 vols (product code IJ200E, price £125) in November followed by the French and Spanish editions in early 2015
- IMDG Code Supplement, 2014 Edition (product code II210E, price £60) in November followed by the French and Spanish editions
- IMDG Code for Windows (V12), 2014 (product code DJ200E, price £210) in November
- The IMO-Vega Database (V19), 2014 (product code D19A, price £700) in December
- 28th Session 2013 (Res. 1060 - 1092) (product code I28E, price £35) in November followed by the French and Spanish editions
- Model course: Basic training for chemical and oil tanker cargo operations, 2014 Edition (product code TB101E, price £40) in December
- Model course: Basic training for liquified gas tanker cargo operations, 2014 Edition (product code TC104E, price £40) in December
- Model course: Hazardous, Dangerous and Harmful cargoes, 2014 Edition (product code TB110E, price £40) in October.
Please note that new updates have been added to our Supplements & Inserts webpage. We therefore encourage you to view this webpage and advise your customers to download and print them accordingly. Please remember that these updates are also available to your e-book customers by viewing the pdf file using the website for IMO Virtual Publications as well as your e-reader customers by using the Internet Update/Check for Content Update function on The IMO Bookshelf.
Please view the meeting briefing of Marine Environment Protection Committee (MEPC), 67th Session being held at IMO headquarters between 13 - 17 October.
Roberto G. Cheer
Head, Sales & Marketing