We are pleased to advise you that the Guide to Maritime Security and the ISPS Code, 2012 Edition (English version) is now available for purchase. We kindly remind you that this new title does not supersede the ISPS Code, 2003 Edition but aims to assist SOLAS Contracting Governments in relation to the provisions of SOLAS chapter XI-2 and the ISPS Code.
Please note that we have updated the mailer entitled Delivering essential maritime information digitally.
Please note that new supplements/errata/corrigenda have been added to our Supplements & Inserts webpage for Life-Saving Appliances, Guidelines for ships operating in polar waters and 26th Assembly Resolutions in English, French and Spanish as well as a corrigenda for Life-Saving Appliances in English and Spanish and BLU Code (inc. BLU Manual) in Spanish only. We therefore encourage you to view this webpage and download and print them accordingly. Please remember that these updates are also available to your e-books by viewing the pdf file using the IMO Virtual Publications website.
Following our recently published titles, we shall shortly be printing:
- 2011 Timber Deck Cargoes, 2012 Edition in May (product code IA275E, price £15) followed by the French and Spanish versions.
- The French and Spanish versions of IMSBC Code and Supplement, 2012 Edition in May (product codes IF260F/S, price £50).
- International Code for Application of Fire Test Procedures (2010 FTP Code), 2012 Edition in June (product codes IC844E, price £25) followed by the French and Spanish versions.
- Procedures for Port State Control, 2012 Edition in English in June (product codes IB650E, price £16) closely followed by the French and Spanish versions.
- SOLAS Amendments 20008 and 2009 and SOLAS Amendments 2010 and 2011 in Chinese in May (product codes I175C/I176C, price £12 and £10 respectively).
The Maritime Safety Committee (MSC) - 90th Session takes place between 16 to 25 May and the IMO preview can be viewed here. The meeting summary for the Sub-Committee on Standards of Training and Watchkeeping (STW) : 43rd session that recently took place at the IMO Headquarters can be found here.
Roberto G. Cheer
Head, Sales & Marketing