We are pleased to advise you that the back orders for MARPOL Annex VI and NTC 2008, 2013 Edition have now been released and despatched. This new edition renders obsolete the 2009 edition. The French and Spanish editions will follow later this year.
The electronic editions, IMDG Code for Windows (V11) in CD format and Electronic IMDG Code for Windows download, 2012 are now available for purchase. Please remember that these products, in English only, contain the 2012 edition of the Code and the 2010 edition of the Code Supplement and are linked to a specific computer which does not require the internet for data access. Our pricing structure for these versions remains unchanged. Please see the price listing for the CD and Electronic download to benefit from our multi-user discounts that are only available per site (office or ship) and at point of purchase. We encourage you to make use of the CD demo and we look forward to any feedback you may have.
For the first time, we have published The IMO-Vega Database for Download (V17). This version also includes both volumes of the IMDG Code 2010 and 2012 Editions, as well as the three volumes which comprise the IAMSAR Manual, 2010 Edition. The price of this new product is £700. Like our other electronic downloads, we remind you that this product can be accessed by your customer as soon as your purchase has been completed and assigned respectively, thus avoiding any delivery delays, postage costs and unavailability of stock.
The IMO Bookshelf on CD (V5.3) was issued in February. This latest edition includes the following new major titles:
- IMDG Code, 2012 Edition (inc. Amdt 36-12)
- 2011 Timber Deck Cargoes Code, 2012 Edition
- 2010 Fire Test Procedures (FTP) Code, 2012 Edition
- Procedures for Port State Control, 2012 Edition
- NAVTEX Manual, 2012 Edition
- Implementation of Annex V of MARPOL, 2012 Edition
- MARPOL Annex VI and NTC 2008, 2013 Edition.
This CD contains is now available on request. Please note that the CD is the only way to get access to the full IMO Bookshelf with locked titles as opposed to the software download.
In May 2013, we expect the updated edition of the IAMSAR Manual: Volumes I, II and III to be available. Please note that these three volumes will come into force on 1 June 2013. This new edition will render obsolete the 2010 edition. The French and Spanish versions will follow on shortly.
Following our recently published titles, we shall shortly be printing:
- IAMSAR Manual: Volumes I, II and III, 2013 Edition (product codes IH960E/IE961E/IH962E, prices £25, £50, £50 respectively) in May followed by the French and Spanish versions.
- Goal-based ship construction standards and related guidelines, 2013 Edition (product code I800E, price £12) in April/May followed by the French and Spanish versions.
- IMDG Code, 2012 French Edition (inc. Amdt 36-12) and IMDG Code, 2012 Spanish Edition (inc. Amdt 36-12) (product codes II200F/S, price £110) in April/May.
- MARPOL Annex VI and NTC 2008 with Guidelines for Implementation, 2013 Edition in French and Spanish (product codes IB664F/S, price £30) in April/May.
IMO Publishing will be exhibiting at Sea Asia (Stand V02) from 9 - 11 April in Marina Sands Bay, Singapore and at INAMARINE 2013 (Stand HT2-06) from 2 - 4 May in Jakarta, Indonesia and at Nor-Shipping from 4 - 7 June in Oslo, Norway.
Roberto G. Cheer
Head, Sales & Marketing