We are pleased to advise you that the backorders for the updated IMSBC Code and Supplement, 2013 French Edition have been despatched. We remind you that this new title may be applied from 1 January 2014 on a voluntary basis, anticipating its envisaged official entry into force on 1 January 2015.
The updated editions of model courses Master and Chief Mate, 2014 Edition and Chief and Second Engineer Officers, 2014 Edition are also available for purchase. We remind you that these new model courses render obsolete the previous 1999 editions.
Following our recently published titles, over the coming months we shall be printing :
- SOLAS Consolidated Edition, 2014 (product code IF110E, price £90) in July followed by the French and Spanish editions
- ISM Code and Guidelines, 2014 Edition (product code IC117E, price £14) in July followed by the French and Spanish editions
- Code on noise levels on board ships, 2014 Edition (product code I817E, price £12) followed by the French and Spanish editions
- International Convention for Safe Containers 1972 (CSC 1972), 2014 Edition (product code IC282E, price £12) followed by the French and Spanish editions
- Revised IMO Compendium for Facilitation and Electronic Business, 2014 Edition (product code IA360E, price £10)
- MARPOL - How to do it, 2013 Spanish Edition (product code IB636S, price £24) followed by the French edition
- IMSBC Code and Supplement, 2013 Spanish Edition (product code IG260S, price £50)
- 2011 ESP Code, 2013 French and Spanish Editions (product codes IB265F/S, price £15)
- Model course: Officer in charge of a Navigational Watch, 2014 Edition (product codes TB703E, price £60)
- Model course: Officer in charge of an Engineering Watch, 2014 Edition (product codes TB704E, price £60)
- Three new model courses in Spanish (product codes T705S-T707S, price £40).
Please note that new updates have been added to our Supplements & Inserts webpage for MARPOL Annex VI and NOx Code 2008 for the English, French and Spanish editions as well as the January 2014 supplement for Basic Documents: Volume I in Arabic and Chinese editions. We therefore encourage you to view this webpage, download and print them accordingly. Please remember that these updates are also available for your e-book purchases by viewing the pdf file using the website for IMO Virtual Publications as well as your e-reader customers by using the Internet Update/Check for Content Update function on The IMO Bookshelf.
Please view the summary following the first meeting of the Sub-Committee on Ship Systems and Equipment (SSE) held at IMO Headquarters during 10-14 March 2014.
IMO Publishing will be exhibiting at Intermodal South America (stand A-65) from 1 - 3 April 2014 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and at International Oil Spill Conference (stand 638) from 5 - 8 May 2014 in Savannah, Georgia, USA and at Posidonia 2014 (stand 1421) from 2 - 6 June 2014 in Athens, Greece.
Roberto G. Cheer
Head, Sales & Marketing