The updated Publications Catalogue is now available. We have two versions of the catalogue; one one in hardcopy and the other in mini-CD format. Please ensure that you receive your copies by emailing us your requirements.
The back orders for the updated edition of MARPOL Consolidated Arabic Edition 2011 and Procedures for Port State Control in English, French and Spanish have now been released and despatched. We have also published, in English only, the following two updated and three new titles:
- Model course: Operational Use of ECDIS, 2012 Edition
- Model course: ISPS - Ship Security Officer, 2012 Edition
- Model course: Security Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties, 2012 Edition
- Model course: Security Awareness Training for all Seafarers, 2012 Edition
- Model course: Train the Simulator Trainer and Assessor, 2012 Edition.
We remind you that the International Code for the Application of Fire Test Procedures (2010 FTP Code), 2012 Edition became mandatory from 1 July 2012. The French and Spanish editions are expected to follow in August.
Following our recently published titles, we shall shortly be printing:
- Guide to Maritime Security and the ISPS Code, 2012 French Edition in July (product code IA116F, price £50)
- 2010 Fire Test Procedures Code, 2012 Edition in French and Spanish, in August (product code IC844F/S, price £25)
- International Convention for Safe Containers (CSC), 2012 Arabic Edition in August (product code IB282A, price £10)
In the coming months, the Hong Kong Recycling Convention (product code I683E, price £18) and 27th Session 2011 (Res. 1033-1059) (product code I27E, price £35) will be published.
IMO has reaffirmed its commitment to sustainable maritime development at Rio+20, held in Brazil on 20-22 June 2012. Please see coverage of IMO's activities and contributions.
Roberto G. Cheer
Head, Sales & Marketing