The backorders for the updated edition of ISM Code with guidelines, 2014 Edition in English, French and Spanish have been despatched. These new titles render the 2010 editions obsolete. The new French title The London Protocol: What it is and how to implement it, 2014 Edition is now also available for purchase.
We are delighted to inform you that four titles, published by WHO, are now available for purchase in e-reader format. They are:
- International Medical Guide for Ships, Third Edition (product code K115E, price £66)
- Quantification Addendum: International Medical Guide for Ships, Third Edition (product code K114E, price £19)
- International Health Regulations, Second Edition (product code K112E, price £15)
- Guide to Ship Sanitation, Third Edition (product code K113E, price £30).
Following our recently published titles, over the coming months we shall be printing :
- SOLAS Consolidated Edition, 2014 (product code IF110E, price £90) in September followed by the French and Spanish editions
- 28th Session 2013 (Res. 1060 - 1092) (product code I28E, price £35) in September followed by the French and Spanish editions.
Please note that new updates have been added to our Supplements & Inserts webpage, namely, in English for Ships' Routeing, in French for FSS Code and IMSBC Code, in Spanish for FSS Code and in Russian for Basic Documents: Volume I. We therefore encourage you to view this webpage and advise your customers to download and print them accordingly. Please remember that these updates are also available to your e-book customers by viewing the pdf file using the website for IMO Virtual Publications as well as your e-reader customers by using the Internet Update/Check for Content Update function on The IMO Bookshelf.
Please view the meeting summary of Council, 112th Session held at IMO headquarters between 16 - 20 June and that of Sub-Committee on Navigation, Communication, and Search and Rescue (NSCR), 1st Session during June 30 - July 4.
IMO Publishing will be exhibiting at SMM 2014 (hall B6, stand 317) from 9-12 September 2014 in Hamburg, Germany and at the Frankfurt Book Fair (Hall 8.0 N1) from 8-10 October 2014 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Roberto G. Cheer
Head, Sales & Marketing