The International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code, 2012 Edition (incorporating Amendment 36-12) is now available for purchase. We remind you that the IMDG Code, 2012 Edition will come into force on 1 January 2014 for 2 years and may be applied voluntarily as from 1 January 2013.
Please note that the electronic editions, IMDG Code for Windows (Version 11), 2012 on a CD and the Electronic IMDG Code for download, 2012 contain, in English only, the 2012 edition of the Code and the 2010 edition of the IMDG Code Supplement. The e-reader: IMDG Code, 2012 Edition (inc Amdt 36-12) is now available. Our pricing structure for these electronic versions remains unchanged. The IMDG Code on the Web online subscription, in English only, contains both 2010 and 2012 Codes in the transit year as well as the IMDG Code Supplement, 2010 edition, and benefits from regular updates. It is now priced at GBP110 per annum.
The latest edition of The IMO-Vega Database (Version 17), 2012 is now available for purchase. For the first time, this version includes both volumes of the IMDG Code 2010 and 2012 Editions, as well as the three volumes which comprise the IAMSAR Manual, 2010 Edition. The new price for this enhanced product will be £700 and for the upgrade version, £350.
We have also published, the following four updated titles and two new titles:
- 2012 Dangerous Goods: Wall chart
- Guidelines for the Implementation of MARPOL Annex V, 2012 Edition in English, French and Spanish
- A Pocket Guide to Cold Water Survival, 2012 Edition
- NAVTEX Manual, 2012 Edition in English, French and Spanish
- 27th Session 2011 (res. 1033 - 1059)
- Model course: Hull and Structural Surveys, 2004 Edition in French
Please note that new supplements have been added to our Supplements & Inserts webpage for the IMDG Code Supplement and Guidelines for design and construction of OSVs in English, French and Spanish. Also new errata have been added in English for Life-Saving Appliances and in French for the Maritime Security Guide. We therefore encourage you to view this webpage,download and print these updates accordingly. Please remember that these updates are also available to e-book customers by viewing the pdf file using the website for IMO Virtual Publications.
Following our recently published titles, we shall shortly be printing:
- MARPOL Annex VI and NTC 2008 with Guidelines for Implementation, 2013 Edition (product code IB664E, price £30) in January followed by the French and Spanish versions.
- Placard: MARPOL Annex V discharge provisions (product code I659E, price £10) in January.
- IMDG Code, 2012 Edition (inc. Amdt 36-12) in French and Spanish (product codes II200F/S, price £110) in early 2013.
- 27th Session 2011 (res. 1033 - 1059) in French and Spanish (product codes I27F/S, price £35) in January.
- Guidelines for the Implementation of MARPOL Annex V, 2012 Edition in French and Spanish (product codes IB656F/S, price £10) in January.
- Guide to Maritime Security and the ISPS Code, 2012 Edition in Spanish (product code IA116S, price £50) in January.
Please be aware that the Revised MARPOL Annex VI and Technical NOx Code 2008, 2009 Edition (product code IA664E) is obsolete from 1 January 2013. The updated text of MARPOL Annex VI is available in MARPOL Consolidated Edition 2011 (product code ID520E) (pages 377-452). We remind you that the IMSBC Code & Supplement, 2012 Edition (product code IF260E) enters into force on 1 January 2013, rendering the 2009 edition obsolete. Please note that the GMDSS Operating Guidance Card is now priced at GBP10 due to new stock.
IMO Publishing will be exhibiting at 11th Offshore Mediterranean Conference & Exhibition from 20 to 22 March in Ravenna, Italy and at Sea Asia from 9 - 11 April in Marina Sands Bay, Singapore.
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy festive season and a prosperous 2013.
Roberto G. Cheer
Head, Sales & Marketing