SaveOurSeafarers was established in March 2011 and is calling for unified action to raise awareness of the human and economic cost of piracy.
- Global Integrated Shipping Information System (GISIS):
Piracy and Armed Robbery - Reported incidents of piracy and armed robbery. The data available goes back to 1982.
Monthly, quarterly and annual reports from 1998 onwards are available on IMODOCS in the circulars section MSC.4/Circ
- From 1982-1991 : Quarterly Reports click here
- From 1991-1995 : Reports click here
- From 1996-2010 : Annual Reports* click here
- From 2008 - : Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports click here
N.B. (monthly reports may contain further data)